Magento 2 does not allow online store owners and administrators to get the complete statistics for the purchases of the customer. With the Customer Purchases extension for Magento 2, you can easily create a report to track, filter and export order data right on the customer level. The extension allows you to sort all the columns in the report, and almost all of them can be filtered. Moreover, these buyer order statistics can be exported for further analysis.
The Customer Purchases Magento 2 extension enriches the customer edit page with a new dedicated tab. Here you can find a detailed grid report with purchase data , with active links directly from the table. When you click on them you can see a detailed description of the ordered product.
- Get any information about the purchases of a certain customer from the report grid
- Sort and filter the report by any column
- Click the Order Number, Product, or SKU column and navigate to the appropriate administration page
- Export reports to CSV or Excel XML
- Restrict the appearance of the "Customer Purchases" tab at the admin role level via an ACL resource
- Analyze all order data for a specific customer
- Check quantity and Totals
- Explore shipping and payment methods
- See discounts applied to the order